< < Section 17 ... begins after this brief (15 line) site summary. Many souls consult this site without any Index page review. > >
It is 100% certain you're headed for Hell ...
for rejecting the Catholic Dogma ...
Warning: There are no bishops or priests in these times
< < On this site ... you will discover how you are being sent into Hell forever ... your willingness to be deceived is making you eternally culpable > >
1. The Original Sin of Adam closed Heaven for all men (sanctifying grace was lost) ... Hell became the only possible destination for the immortal souls of men. 2. God re-opened Heaven by founding the Catholic Church and re-introducing sanctifying grace to men's souls ... the same grace which Adam and Eve had lost.
We are currently in the Great Apostasy (world-wide rejection of God's Catholic Dogma), these warnings apply: 3.Warning 1: A non-Catholic anti-Christ cult (the vatican-2 heretic cult) took over all Catholic properties on 8 Dec 1965 ("v-2 council" close date).
[Section 12, 13] 4.Warning 2:No one Ordained those that you think are Priests ... all Bishops of the "v-2 council" were automatically excommunicated on 8 Dec 1965.
[Section 13.2] 5.Warning 3: Your fake "priests" turned you into heretics ... the stage shows are not Mass ... participation in the vatican-2 heresy excommunicates. [Section 13.2.2] 6.Warning 4:All those dressed up like Catholic bishops and priests are ... automatically excommunicated heretics against the Catholic Dogmas.
[Section 13.6] Vatican-2-ists: You are excommunicated from the Catholic Church … Abjuration of heresy > Section 19.1
7. One can still be Catholic and get to Heaven with a proper baptism in water
[Section 7] ... believing the Dogmas ... and keeping free from mortal sin.
[Section 10.1] 8. All grace, both actual and sanctifying grace, starts with God and comes into the world through the Blessed Virgin ... as Jesus Christ Himself did.
[Section 4, 4.4] 9a. The Old Testament Israelite religion was the Catholic Faith unfulfilled ... the "judaism" fable started about 200 B.C. Jesus Christ was not a jew. [Section 39.1, 39.4] 9b. The "koran" is wrong ... Mohammed was not a prophet ... "allah" does not exist. Mohammed and "islam" contradict 4,000 years of previous prophets. [Section 113] 10.All heretics are excommunicated from Christianity ... and are headed for Hell ... with the world's pagans (those not properly baptized in water).
[Section 7.2, 8]
Translate (traduire, übersetzen, tradurre, trasladar, 번역) this Section ... now (maintenant, jetzt, ora, ahora, 지금) ... to your language ...
(1) You must have Adobe Flash Player installed. (2) Chinese, Korean, or Japanese characters not displaying ... see Appendix E.
* Help save souls by getting the Dogma out (the only soul saving truth) ... see Section 175 and it's Sub-sections * Romans 2:13 > "For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified." James 2:20 > "Know ... that faith without works is dead."
(Section 28 lists ... over 50 scriptures on works) Please e-mail here ... if you see a website that you believe is Catholic ... besides this site.
You may copy this entire site ... to your computer ... see Item # 1 on Appendix A-1.
The Original (and prophetic) Saint Michael Prayer ... of Pope Leo XIII
The Prayer clearly foretells ... the loss of the Catholic hierarchy and the loss of all Catholic properties
This prayer was written on ... 13 Oct 1884
~ ~ ~
1. Pope Leo XIII’s original Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel is prophetic. Composed over 100 years ago, and then suppressed due to its startling content, Pope Leo XIII’s original Prayer to St. Michael absolutely relates to these times ... when the Catholic Church has lost all of its properties around the world and has seen its hierarchy disappear. See Section 12 of this site.
2. On 13 Oct 1884, following his morning Mass, Pope Leo XIII became traumatized to the point that he collapsed. Those in attendance thought that he was dead. After coming to consciousness, the Pope described a frightful conversation that he had heard coming from near the tabernacle.
3. The conversation consisted of two voices – voices which Pope Leo XIII clearly understood to be the voices of Jesus Christ and the devil. The devil boasted that he could destroy the Church, if he were granted 75 years to carry out his plan (or 100 years,
according to some accounts). The devil also asked permission for "a greater influence over those who will give themselves to my
service". To the devil’s requests, Our Lord reportedly replied: "you will be given the time and the power."
4. Shaken deeply by what he had heard, Pope Leo XIII composed the following original Prayer to St. Michael (which is also a prophecy) and ordered it to be recited after all Low Masses as a protection for the Church against the attacks from Hell.
5. The Original Prayer was taken out of The Raccolta, 1930, Benzinger Bros., pp. 314-315. The Raccolta is a collection of the official and indulgenced prayers of the Catholic Church. In 1930 the Papacy was occupied by anti-Pope "Pius XI" ... see Section 20.1 for selected heresy of "Pius XI".
6.Note the two sections of the Prayer which are in red (These most crafty enemies ... to ... the sheep may be scattered). The prayer clearly states that "enemies have filled the Church" which means "enemies have filled the Church buildings" (see No. 7 next). And ... the heretical personnel inside our formerly Catholic properties will go right to the top, to the See of Peter (The Vatican).
7. The text "the sheep may be scattered" ... means that the formerly Catholic people, inside our formerly Catholic properties ... will fall into heresy and also will be physically participating in a heretical society ... both of which cause automatic excommunication from Christianity.
O Glorious Archangel St. Michael, Prince of the heavenly host, be our
defense in the terrible warfare which we carry on against principalities
and powers, against the rulers of this world of darkness, spirits of evil.
Come to the aid of man, whom God created immortal, made in His own image
and likeness, and redeemed at a great price from the tyranny of the devil.
Fight this day the battle of the Lord, together with the holy angels, as
already thou hast fought the leader of the proud angels, Lucifer, and his
apostate host, who were powerless to resist thee, nor was there place
for them any longer in Heaven.
That cruel, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil or Satan, who
seduces the whole world, was cast into the abyss with his angels.
Behold, this primeval enemy and slayer of men has taken courage.
Transformed into an angel of light, he wanders about with all the
multitude of wicked spirits, invading the earth in order to blot out the
name of God and of His Christ, to seize upon, slay and cast into eternal
perdition souls destined for the crown of eternal glory.
This wicked dragon pours out, as a most impure flood, the venom of his
malice on men of depraved mind and corrupt heart, the spirit of lying, of
impiety, of blasphemy, and the pestilent breath of impurity, and
of every vice and iniquity.
These most crafty enemies have filled and inebriated with gall and
bitterness the Church, the spouse of the immaculate Lamb,
and have laid impious hands on her most sacred possessions.
In the Holy Place itself, where has been set up the See of the most holy
Peter and the Chair of Truth for the light of the world, they have raised
the throne of their abominable impiety, with the iniquitous design that when the
Pastor has been struck, the sheep may be scattered.
Arise then, O invincible Prince, bring help against the attacks of the
lost spirits to the people of God, and give them the victory.
They venerate thee as their protector and Patron; in thee holy Church
glories as her defense against the malicious power of hell; to thee has God
entrusted the souls of men to be established in heavenly beatitude.
Oh, pray to the God of peace that He may put Satan under our feet, so far conquered
that he may no longer be able to hold men in captivity and harm the Church.
Offer our prayers in the sight of the Most High, so that they may quickly
conciliate the mercies of the Lord; and beating down the dragon, the
ancient serpent, who is the devil and Satan, do thou again make him captive
in the abyss, that he may no longer seduce the nations. Amen.
V. Behold the Cross of the Lord; be scattered ye hostile powers.
R. The Lion of the tribe of Judah has conquered the root of David.
V. Let Thy mercies be upon us, O Lord.
R. As we have hoped in Thee.
V. O Lord, hear my prayer.
R. And let my cry come unto Thee.
Let us pray.
O God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, we call upon Thy holy Name, and
as suppliants, we implore Thy clemency, that by the intercession of
Mary, ever Virgin Immaculate and our Mother, and of the glorious
Archangel St. Michael, Thou wouldst deign to help us against Satan and
all other unclean spirits, who wander about the world for the injury
of the human race and the ruin of souls. Amen.
Roman Raccolta, July 23, 1898, supplement approved July 31, 1902,
London: Burnes, Oates & Washbourne Ltd., 1935, 12th edition.
Immaculate Heart of Mary ~ Our Lady of Good Remedy ~ Our Lady of La Salette ~
Immaculate Heart of Mary
~ Pray the Rosary for essential graces ... see Section 4.1 of this website for instructions ~
~ Wear the Brown Scapular as the Blessed Virgin instructed us ... as Our Lady of Mount Carmel ~
Mother of Christ
Hear Thou thy people's cry
Selected prophesies of the Blessed Virgin - & - Quotes on being devoted to the Blessed Virgin. More > Section 4 and Section 4.4
Ezechiel 44:2 > "This gate shall be shut … no man shall pass through it … the Lord the God of Israel hath entered in by it."
Proverbs 8:35 > "He that shall find me (the Blessed Virgin), shall find life, and shall have salvation from the Lord."
St. Bonaventure, died 1274 > "No one ever finds Christ but with and through Maria. Whoever seeks Christ apart from Maria seeks Him in vain."
Genesis 3:15 > "I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed: she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel."
Ecclesiasticus 24:25 > "In me is all grace of the way and the truth, in me is all hope of life and virtue."
St. Antoninus, died 1459 > "All graces that have ever been bestowed on men, all of them came through Maria."
St. John Damascene, died 749 > "Pure and Immaculate Virgin, save me and deliver me from eternal damnation."
Wisdom 7:26 > "For she is the brightness of eternal light, and the unspotted mirror of God's majesty."
Ecclesiasticus 24:24 > "I am the mother of fair love, and of fear, and of knowledge, and of holy hope."
St. Agnes, died 304 > "There is no one in the world who, if he asks for it, does not partake of the Divine mercy through the tenderness of Maria." (Truth and mercy cannot be separated)
Proverbs 30:11-12 > "There is a generation that ... doth not bless their mother. A generation pure in their own eyes and yet not washed from their filthiness."
Blessed John Eudes, died 1680 > "Every grace and blessing possessed by the Church, all the treasures of light, holiness, and glory ... are due to the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Maria."
St. Athanasius, died 373 > "Thou, O Lady, were filled with grace, so that thou might be the way of our salvation and the means of ascent into the heavenly kingdom."
Psalm 131:8 > "Arise, O Lord, into Thy resting place: Thou and the ark, which Thou hast sanctified." (The Blessed Virgin bodily in Heaven)
Star of the Sea
and Portal of the Sky
Truth of the super-natural order: All grace starts with God, goes to the hands of the Blessed Virgin, and then into the world. God (Grace Himself) came into the world by the Blessed Virgin, God never changes, all grace follows the same path to this day and until the end of the world.
Click on counter for > Map location of visitors ... Visit details ... Sections visited ... Referrering sites, etc.
Ignorance of God's Catholic Dogma ... which is being aggressively hidden with malice ... is not a "loophole" into Heaven.
Mountains of proof in Sources of Dogma and Scripture ... links > Section 5.1 and