< < Section 13.4 ... begins after this brief (15 line) site summary. Many souls consult this site without any Index page review. > >
It is 100% certain you're headed for Hell ...
for rejecting the Catholic Dogma ...
Warning: There are no bishops or priests in these times
< < On this site ... you will discover how you are being sent into Hell forever ... your willingness to be deceived is making you eternally culpable > >
1. The Original Sin of Adam closed Heaven for all men (sanctifying grace was lost) ... Hell became the only possible destination for the immortal souls of men. 2. God re-opened Heaven by founding the Catholic Church and re-introducing sanctifying grace to men's souls ... the same grace which Adam and Eve had lost.
We are currently in the Great Apostasy (world-wide rejection of God's Catholic Dogma), these warnings apply: 3.Warning 1: A non-Catholic anti-Christ cult (the vatican-2 heretic cult) took over all Catholic properties on 8 Dec 1965 ("v-2 council" close date).
[Section 12, 13] 4.Warning 2:No one Ordained those that you think are Priests ... all Bishops of the "v-2 council" were automatically excommunicated on 8 Dec 1965.
[Section 13.2] 5.Warning 3: Your fake "priests" turned you into heretics ... the stage shows are not Mass ... participation in the vatican-2 heresy excommunicates. [Section 13.2.2] 6.Warning 4:All those dressed up like Catholic bishops and priests are ... automatically excommunicated heretics against the Catholic Dogmas.
[Section 13.6] Vatican-2-ists: You are excommunicated from the Catholic Church … Abjuration of heresy > Section 19.1
7. One can still be Catholic and get to Heaven with a proper baptism in water
[Section 7] ... believing the Dogmas ... and keeping free from mortal sin.
[Section 10.1] 8. All grace, both actual and sanctifying grace, starts with God and comes into the world through the Blessed Virgin ... as Jesus Christ Himself did.
[Section 4, 4.4] 9a. The Old Testament Israelite religion was the Catholic Faith unfulfilled ... the "judaism" fable started about 200 B.C. Jesus Christ was not a jew. [Section 39.1, 39.4] 9b. The "koran" is wrong ... Mohammed was not a prophet ... "allah" does not exist. Mohammed and "islam" contradict 4,000 years of previous prophets. [Section 113] 10.All heretics are excommunicated from Christianity ... and are headed for Hell ... with the world's pagans (those not properly baptized in water).
[Section 7.2, 8]
Translate (traduire, übersetzen, tradurre, trasladar, 번역) this Section ... now (maintenant, jetzt, ora, ahora, 지금) ... to your language ...
(1) You must have Adobe Flash Player installed. (2) Chinese, Korean, or Japanese characters not displaying ... see Appendix E.
* Help save souls by getting the Dogma out (the only soul saving truth) ... see Section 175 and it's Sub-sections * Romans 2:13 > "For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified." James 2:20 > "Know ... that faith without works is dead."
(Section 28 lists ... over 50 scriptures on works) Please e-mail here ... if you see a website that you believe is Catholic ... besides this site.
You may copy this entire site ... to your computer ... see Item # 1 on Appendix A-1.
<<< --- <<< --- <<<
--- <<< --- Start Section 13.4 --- >>> ---
>>> --- >>> --- >>>
(Note: This Section is repeated as Section 90.2)
The vatican-2 jew-heretic cult does not have the Office of the Papacy ... Only the Catholic Church has the Papacy.
The two levels of deception regarding the Office of the Papacy in these times
~ ~ ~
1. There are two deceptions operating simultaneously in these times regarding the God established Office of the Papacy, these are discussed below after this introduction.
2. The vatican-2 heretic cult (founded on 8 December 1965) does not have the Catholic Office of the Papacy ... only the Catholic Church (founded in 33 A.D.) has the Papacy.
3. The vatican-2 heretic cult has well over 200 heresies against Catholic unchangeable Dogma in it's founding documents ... the documents of the "vatican-2 council". Fifty selected heresies, of the continuous heresies of the vatican-2 jew-heretic cult, are shown in Section 12 of this website followed by Catholic corrections.
4.All of the (apparent) bishops of the "vatican-2 council" approved the "council" documents ... so that it is a Dogmatic fact that they were all automatically excommunicated for heresy on 8 December 1965. After they were excommunicated they (the former Bishops) could no longer Ordain priests. The people around the world dressed up like Catholic bishops and priests ... are not in the Catholic Church, they are group leaders of the vatican-2 heretic cult.
5. The persons who have been playacting as the Bishop of Rome since 1965 also subscribe (of course) to the anti-Christ heresy of the "council" and have in fact been enforcing this heresy on our formerly Catholic properties around the world.
6. Number 5 (above) means that these persons are not occupants of the Office of the Papacy ... they are simply the leaders of another heretic cult, the vatican-2 cult which was founded in 1965 ... just as Billy Graham (headed for Hell) is a heretic cult leader, and as Martin Luther (in Hell) was a heretic cult leader.
7. As we see in Section 13.3 of this website, the "Gates of Hell" scripture of the Catholic writing of Saint Matthew 16:18 has absolutely nothing to do with the Office of the Papacy possibly falling vacant because of heresy. Matthew 16:18 simply states that the gates of Hell will not prevail against the Church by heresy not prevailing against the Catholic Dogmas.
The two deceptions ... (or the two layers of deception), regarding the Office of the Papacy ... since 8 December 1965
People think and believe that the vatican-2 heretic cult which was founded in 1965 at the Vatican is the Catholic Church.
People are aware of the fact that the head of the Catholic Church is the Pope (in normal times) ... but because they are in Deception 1 (above) they believe that the head of the vatican-2 heretic cult is the Pope.
- - Regarding Deception 1 - -
The Vatican-2 heretic cult, among an avalanche of other heresies, "teaches" the following heresies in their founding documents (the "council" documents):
From the vatican-2 heretic cult ... in the profane "Unitatis Redintegratio" - paragraph 3 >
"It follows that the separated churches and communities as such, though we believe them to be deficient in some respects, have been by no means deprived of significance and importance in the mystery of salvation. For the Spirit of Christ has not refrained from using them as means of salvation (ways to get to Heaven) which derive their efficacy from the very fullness of grace and truth entrusted to the Church."
From the vatican-2 heretic cult ... in the profane "Lumen Gentium" - paragraph 16 >
"Those also can attain to salvation (get to Heaven) who through no fault of their own do not know the Gospel of Christ or His Church, yet sincerely seek God and moved by grace strive by their deeds to do His will as it is known to them through the dictates of conscience."
From the vatican-2 heretic cult ... in the profane "Lumen Gentium" - paragraph 14 >
"Catechumens who, moved by the Holy Spirit, seek with explicit intention to be incorporated into the Church are by that very intention joined with her. With love and solicitude Mother Church already embraces them as her own."
Etc. ... See Section 12 of this cite for 50 (of the well over 200) selected soul damning lies of the vatican-2 cult followed by the Catholic corrections. Photographic proof of heresy is compelling, see Sections 13 and 13.1 ... more on Sections 12.6.1, 12.6.2, 12.7.1, and 12.7.2
Since the Catholic Church (like God her founder) cannot deceive, the heresies in the "vatican-2 council" documents is black and white proof that the vatican-2 heretic cult cannot possibly be the Catholic Church ... no Holy Inquisition required here ... the V-2 heresies are public and out in the open.
- - Regarding Deception 2 - -
Can the person who is the head of the vatican-2 heretic cult be, at the same time, the Pope of the Catholic Church?
No he can't ... this would be a spiritual impossibility since the head of a heretic cult (the vatican-2 cult) is automatically excommunicated for heresy and outside of the Catholic Church.
The Catholic Dogma regarding automatic excommunication for heresy or for physical participation in a heretical society is fully covered in Section 13.2 of this site ... below are a few citations on this subject:
Second Council of Constantinople, Sentence against the Three Chapters section, 553 A.D. -- Ex-Cathdra Dogma >
"The heretic, even though he has not been condemned formally by any individual, in reality brings anathema on himself, having cut himself off from the way of truth by his heresy."
Council of Florence, Session 11, 4 February 1442 -- Ex-Cathdra Dogma >
"The Holy Roman Church ... condemns, reproves, anathematizes and declares to be outside the body of Christ, which is the Church, whoever holds opposing or contrary views."
Vatican Council of 1870, Session 3, Chapter 3 On Faith, Paragraphs 8-9 -- Ex-Cathedra Dogma >
"Wherefore, by Divine and Catholic Faith all those things are to be believed which are contained in the word of God as found in scripture and tradition, and which are proposed by the Church as matters to be believed as Divinely revealed (...) Since, then, without Faith it is impossible to please God and reach the fellowship of his sons and daughters, it follows that no one can ever achieve justification without it, neither can anyone attain eternal life unless he or she perseveres in it to the end."
The Holy Spirit has given the Catholic Church the Dogma on automatic excommunication simply because of ... the physical impossibility of having a process to excommunicate all the heretics of the world.
You are correct to ask ...
What about the Catholic Dogma which addresses the Papacy such as ...
Pope Boniface VIII, Unam Sanctam (One Sanctuary), 1302 A.D. -- Ex-Cathedra Dogma >
"We declare, say, define, and pronounce that it is absolutely necessary for the salvation of every human creature to be subject to the Roman Pontiff."
This Source of Dogma has not failed (as it cannot) ... a temporary vacancy in the Office of the Papacy does not mean that the line of successors of Peter has come to an end. God's time scale is not ours, the Israelites (they weren't jews) were in Egyptian captivity for 400 years, the Vatican-2 heretic cult has placed vast numbers of people into a spiritual captivity of heresy and apostasy going on 50 years.
Since the Office of the Papacy is a Divine institution it cannot be destroyed by men ... no matter how many "Paul VIs", "John Paul IIs", or "Benedict XVIs" there are playacting as Catholic bishops and residing in our formerly Catholic buildings in Rome ... this has been formally defined in the Vatican Council of 1870, Session 4, Chapter 2.
In times like, these when the Office of the Papacy has fallen vacant and when the Catholic Church has lost its buildings ... being subject to the Roman Pontiff simply means abiding by, and believing the Catholic Dogma and Sources of Dogma as promulgated by the Popes and the Church throughout the centuries.
There is no human way to fill the Office of the Papacy since the College of Cardinals is extinct ... they are automatically excommunicated for physical participation in the Vatican-2 cult, and for enforcing the heresy of this cult. Re-filling the Office of the Papacy requires intervention from Heaven, such intervention is evident throughout the Catholic authored Old and New Testament scriptures.
You are also correct to ask ...
What about the Catholic Dogma which points to the One Church and by inference to the Papacy such as ...
Fourth Lateran Council, Pope Innocent III, 1215 A.D. -- Ex-Cathedra Dogma >
"There is but one universal Church of the faithful, outside of which no one at all is saved."
Council of Vienne, Decree 30, Pope Clement V, 1311-1312 A.D. -- Ex-Cathedra Dogma >
"Since however there is for both regulars and seculars, for superiors and subjects, for exempt and non-exempt, one universal Church, outside of which there is no salvation, for all of whom there is one Lord, one faith, and one baptism ..."
This Dogma is also straightforward and without obscurity ... as the Church always teaches.
One is in the Catholic Church if they are baptized in water and believe the Catholic Dogma and Sources of Dogma which have been promulgated by the Church throughout the centuries ... whether or not the Catholic Chuch has buildings.
One is outside of the Catholic Church if he rejects a single Dogma or participates in a heretical society such as the "vatican-2" heretic cult, "lutheran" cult, "evangelical" cult, "methodist" cult, etc. then one is automatically excommunicated from the Catholic Church in accordance with the Dogma on Section 13.2 of this site.
It's extraordinarily simple.
Previously occurring problems which God has allowed ... regarding the Office of the Papacy:
1. There have been about 40 anti-Popes since the Catholic Church was founded in 33 A.D. -- the group leaders of the vatican-2 cult were / are not anti-Popes since an anti-Pope is a false claiment to be head of the Catholic Church and the vatican-2 cult is an entirely separate entity from the Catholic Church. You can Google "anti-Popes" for a list.
2. There are a substantial number of sources who are calling "Paul VI", "John Paul I", "John Paul II", and "Benedict XVI" anti-Popes -- this is completely false since these persons were not false claiments to be head of the Catholic Church since the vatican-2 cult (founded in 1965) cannot possibly be the Catholic Church.
3. During the "arian" heresy in the fourth century the Catholic Church lost over 90% of her properties to the "arians". Saint Athanasius was Bishop of Alexandria Egypt at the time and was forced from his bishop's residence 5 times.
One can see on a list of the Popes that the Pope at this time, Liberius, was the only one of the first 49 Popes who was not designated as a Saint. The reason would have been that he did not do enough to battle against the "arian" heresy ...
... but at the same time ... Liberius was banished to Beraea in Thrace by the Emperor Constantius because he upheld the Nicene definition of faith and refused to condemn Saint Athanasius of Alexandria who didn't fall into this heresy. Constantius brought to Milan archdeacon Felix who was induced into accepting "installation" to "replace" the banished Liberius. "Felix II" (355-365 A.D.) was the fourth anti-Pope ... "installed" by three automatically excommunicated "arian bishops".
4. Anti-Pope Anacletus II (1130-1138 A.D.) was "installed" in an illicit "election" after the true Pope Innocent II had already been selected. "Anacletus II" actually "ruled" from Rome during the time that he was anti-Pope. Innocent II regained control in 1138 A.D. reigned until 1143 A.D. and was followed by Pope Celestine II.
5. The three anti-Popes who gutted the Catholic episcopal offices between 1914 and 1958 (with the likes of Spellman, Cushing, Ottaviani, Roncalli, etc.) ... put in place the heretics who voted for and promulgated the heretical documents of the "vatican-2 council" of apostasy (1962-1965). Some of the heresies of these three ("Benedict XV", "Pius XI", and "Pius XII") are on Sections 20, 20.1, and 20.2 of this site.
1. If you are not in receipt of the graces to believe these teachings of the Catholic Church, ask the Blessed Virgin for them so that you may be able to get to Heaven.
2. If you have been baptized in water but are a physical member of the vatican-2 heretic cult, simply take the Formal Abjuration on Section 19.1 of this website before two witnesses followed by the Catholic Profession of Faith (also on Section 19.1) and you will be back in the Catholic Church in about 45 minutes ... see the download MS-word file toward the top of the Section.
3. Those who were perhaps baptized as infants in the vatican-2 cult have to undergo a conditional re-baptism. The Catholic Church has always done conditional re-baptisms on persons who may have been baptized in heretic cults such as the vatican-2 cult. This is because baptism can easily be falsified by false intent even though the matter (water) and the form (words) may have been correct (citations in the top part of Section 7). You still have to make the Formal Abjuration and Profession of Faith because your infant baptism may have been valid.
4. For those who underwent what looked like baptism in a heretic cult ("vatican-2", "lutheran", "methodist", "evangelical", etc.) post age of reason
(past 7 years old) ... you are in fact not baptized (you have been deceived) ... because you cannot be baptized into a heresy post age of reason, the Holy Spirit cannot honor it because He would be denying Himself.
5. These matters of numbers 3 and 4 (above) are fully explained in Section 2.1 of this site.
Immaculate Heart of Mary ~ Our Lady of Good Remedy ~ Our Lady of La Salette ~
Immaculate Heart of Mary
~ Pray the Rosary for essential graces ... see Section 4.1 of this website for instructions ~
~ Wear the Brown Scapular as the Blessed Virgin instructed us ... as Our Lady of Mount Carmel ~
Mother of Christ
Hear Thou thy people's cry
Selected prophesies of the Blessed Virgin - & - Quotes on being devoted to the Blessed Virgin. More > Section 4 and Section 4.4
Ezechiel 44:2 > "This gate shall be shut … no man shall pass through it … the Lord the God of Israel hath entered in by it."
Proverbs 8:35 > "He that shall find me (the Blessed Virgin), shall find life, and shall have salvation from the Lord."
St. Bonaventure, died 1274 > "No one ever finds Christ but with and through Maria. Whoever seeks Christ apart from Maria seeks Him in vain."
Genesis 3:15 > "I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed: she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel."
Ecclesiasticus 24:25 > "In me is all grace of the way and the truth, in me is all hope of life and virtue."
St. Antoninus, died 1459 > "All graces that have ever been bestowed on men, all of them came through Maria."
St. John Damascene, died 749 > "Pure and Immaculate Virgin, save me and deliver me from eternal damnation."
Wisdom 7:26 > "For she is the brightness of eternal light, and the unspotted mirror of God's majesty."
Ecclesiasticus 24:24 > "I am the mother of fair love, and of fear, and of knowledge, and of holy hope."
St. Agnes, died 304 > "There is no one in the world who, if he asks for it, does not partake of the Divine mercy through the tenderness of Maria." (Truth and mercy cannot be separated)
Proverbs 30:11-12 > "There is a generation that ... doth not bless their mother. A generation pure in their own eyes and yet not washed from their filthiness."
Blessed John Eudes, died 1680 > "Every grace and blessing possessed by the Church, all the treasures of light, holiness, and glory ... are due to the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Maria."
St. Athanasius, died 373 > "Thou, O Lady, were filled with grace, so that thou might be the way of our salvation and the means of ascent into the heavenly kingdom."
Psalm 131:8 > "Arise, O Lord, into Thy resting place: Thou and the ark, which Thou hast sanctified." (The Blessed Virgin bodily in Heaven)
Star of the Sea
and Portal of the Sky
Truth of the super-natural order: All grace starts with God, goes to the hands of the Blessed Virgin, and then into the world. God (Grace Himself) came into the world by the Blessed Virgin, God never changes, all grace follows the same path to this day and until the end of the world.
Click on counter for > Map location of visitors ... Visit details ... Sections visited ... Referrering sites, etc.
Ignorance of God's Catholic Dogma ... which is being aggressively hidden with malice ... is not a "loophole" into Heaven.
Mountains of proof in Sources of Dogma and Scripture ... links > Section 5.1 and